Looking for a good read? Got a project to complete? Need to use a computer? Or, do you just want some peace and quiet? The East Meadow Public Library has it all, stocked with hundreds of thousands of books, lots of computers, a huge reference area, and some of the finest librarians Nassau has to offer.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Regular bus trips leave from the front doors of the library on a regular basis.
- There is an online Events Calendar for everything happening at the library.
- You can now download eBooks and AudioBooks directory to your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry device.
- The library has large selection of media.
- Lots of classes and shows happen frequently on premises.
Carol Probeyahn, Director
Rocco Cassano, Assistant Director
Mary Ellen Fosso, Community Services Librarian
WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION! Established in 1980, by Marlene and ...
WELCOME At Mille Grazie Pizzeria we use only the finest, freshest ingredients for your ...
A 930-ACRE OASIS OF OPEN SPACE AND RECREATION in the heart of Nassau County, Eisenhower Park is one ...