Looking for a good read? Got a project to complete? Need to use a computer? Or, do you just want some peace and quiet? The East Meadow Public Library has it all, stocked with hundreds of thousands of books, lots of computers, a huge reference area, and some of the finest librarians Nassau has to offer.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Regular bus trips leave from the front doors of the library on a regular basis.
- There is an online Events Calendar for everything happening at the library.
- You can now download eBooks and AudioBooks directory to your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry device.
- The library has large selection of media.
- Lots of classes and shows happen frequently on premises.
Carol Probeyahn, Director
Rocco Cassano, Assistant Director
Mary Ellen Fosso, Community Services Librarian
At CulturePlay we provide youth with a transformative learning environment that is engaging and ...
Veterans Memorial Park has been a part of East Meadow for more than 45 years. Featuring an ...
A 930-ACRE OASIS OF OPEN SPACE AND RECREATION in the heart of Nassau County, Eisenhower Park is one ...